• Sell it
    • leave it as is
    • lower it (top pic)
    • Slam it (bottom pic)

Not so low...

yup2.jpg

REAL Low

yup.jpg

got bored for the last hour or so waiting for lunch break to come so i decided to photochop my car again... turned out a lot better then previous attempts... if i keep my car, this IS what it WILL look like when im done.

any opinions are more then welcome

- Justin

that does look pretty sweet! I like the wheels. I would add some sort of cowl or hood scoop - nothing drastic but it would make the front end look a little more finished.

question did you get my PM?

your chop is lowered too much...

intentional... im a big fan of the ferrari look, with the car about 2 inches from the ground and the wheels filling as much of the well as possible.

basicly i want the car having about 2 inches or so of ground clearence. that should put the fenders right above the top of the wheel. I love the tucked look, just not too tucked.

i think it is a clean look.

that does look pretty sweet! I like the wheels. I would add some sort of cowl or hood scoop - nothing drastic but it would make the front end look a little more finished.

thinkin of doing something like

hood.jpg

but probly not that big... but very similar...

question did you get my PM?

yup, just did... i seen it before and thaught i read it but now that i looked, ihad not read it yet, lol, check your PMs in a second...

that would look sweet. adding the B4U package, or most of what will fit, would look nice.

Yeah, most of it is easy... sideskirts are gonna be a bitch... probly gonna have to get 2 sets of them so i can chop them apart and extend them.

- Justin

your chop is lowered too much...

intentional... im a big fan of the ferrari look, with the car about 2 inches from the ground and the wheels filling as much of the well as possible.

basicly i want the car having about 2 inches or so of ground clearence. that should put the fenders right above the top of the wheel. I love the tucked look, just not too tucked.

i think it is a clean look.

the wheels wouldn't move the way the pic is now....unless you "bag" the car to raise it up to drive.......

yeah they would... i just couldnt turn... lol, i realistically wouldnt bring it that low just cuz of practicality... but it would be cool if i could get it taht low and still have it daily drivable... although 1uvakinds is pretty freakin low too and he could drive it just fine...

- Justin

well to each their own... i personally like the b4u and the scoopes - only not as big... the scoopes on the red car are a little too much... i want to do something very subtle...

im also strongly soncsidering an L67 and i know a local yard that has one that is in good condition with 55K on it for 175 with acc. if i pull it.

I can get one already pulled and tested with less miles for $400

- Justin

i just want something that no one else has

thats the reason... that and i think a lot of it is a personal pride thing as well... jusat knowing that i built that car up from practically nothing...

but this wont happen for a while if at all. depends on if i keep it or not and if im gonna have the money to

- Justin

I'd hafta throw in a vote to not lower it so much too

I think it'd look a ton better with more of a "sports car" drop than a "lowrider" drop...

but that's just me.

man I wish I could find a body kit for my car.

does that mean your keeping your car??

cheers

Dave

i dont know yet.... I really am getting sick of that car and all its bull shit (recently replaced 2 (yes thats 2) power steering pumps and my whole steering rack)

its just been problem after problem for me, but yet i dont know if i can get rid of it. There is so much blood, sweat and tears put into that car. it has a lot of sentimental value. It just keeps nickle diming me to death. I dont know though, after doing that photochop, i wanna keep it agian. i know where i could get a complete running L67 for under $200 if i pull it myself. the tranny on the other hand is $600 for the cheapest so far. not that i have the money to do any of that right now, but i mean, its so within my reach, but i just dont know what else is gonna go wrong with the car AFTER i invest the money into it. thats just the way it works with me and my car. will be going great (for the most part) and then i'll spend money on it and something breaks!!!

so im undecided as of yet on what i want to do. most likely i will keep it as i cant afford another car right now.

- Justin

I think the idea of the body kit on the lowered sedan is BOSS!...it would definitely be a u-neek ride...I've looked at a couple of GP sedans in the past and they damn nice cars but the exterior styling leaves a lot to be desired...I think this idea of yours is the cure for that in spades!...as far as your hood treatment idea goes, check out the ram-air/heat extractor hoods over at the grand prix store...I think thats probably the kind of effect you're looking for...I know if I get a GP (thinking STRONGLY on that) I'll absolutely be adding one of those hoods!...and a bad-azz wing out back instead of that baby hi-chair serving tray that comes from the factory (97-02 GPs)

I think the idea of the body kit on the lowered sedan is BOSS!...it would definitely be a u-neek ride...I've looked at a couple of GP sedans in the past and they damn nice cars but the exterior styling leaves a lot to be desired...I think this idea of yours is the cure for that in spades!...as far as your hood treatment idea goes, check out the ram-air/heat extractor hoods over at the grand prix store...I think thats probably the kind of effect you're looking for...I know if I get a GP (thinking STRONGLY on that) I'll absolutely be adding one of those hoods!...and a bad-azz wing out back instead of that baby hi-chair serving tray that comes from the factory (97-02 GPs)

sorry about that guys...I was on the computer at work on that one and that sucker is SLOW!!!...I probably clicked on the "submit" button a couple of times

• 2 weeks later...

the only part you'd have problems with is the sideskirts and gettin the fenders flares to match up....the thing with the fender flares is that there to big and they'd be hittin on the doors.....by the way its been partially done!!!! but the cars now totaled :(