Kyles Cutty chop

ThunderBat

kylescutty.jpg

Yo Dude!....I had some free time this afternoon so I gave your ride a quick once over...hope you like the look...give me a shout back and let me know when you've downloaded it for yourself since I have it hosted on my garage webpage (I'm a little tight for space there)...oh and btw, checked out your cardomain site...clean ride man!

Hey man! Thanks that looks really good! It looks like the front is lowered, anyway you can do another one where the front is stock height with the rear end lowered to match it up? or is that not possible? thanks for the effort! looks really good! thanks!

I lowered the whole car and actually canted the rear end down a bit...I think the lack of a shadow under the back of the car (and the big shadow up front) is lending the illusion that the rear end is higher up...I think if I tilt it any farther it will look like a tail-draggin' lead sled cuz the rear wheel opening will be down to the top of the rim...but if thats the look you're after I'll give it another whirl...your car, up to you...just say the word and I'm there.

gotta dash for work now tho, later!

Edit: Ok now that I take a better look at the original the rear end doesn't sit up as high as I once thought! I really hope there is someway I can lower the front end to match the rear! Thanks for giving me the visual of how it will look!

BTW. When you say cantered does that mean you had to lower the rear more than the front? If so thats what I was wondering if you could do and leave the front end at stock height. Maybe there isn't a big enough of a gap back there to notice it tho. Again thank you for helping me out with this!