Check out my latest toys!

digitaloutsider

AHHHH!!! YOU BASTARD!! Thats the LCD DIC I want!! lmao.. kiddin.. Looks GREAT man.. Really good, lol :lol: :lol: :wink:

Lol thanks.. you should have seen how disgusting that thing was when we pulled it out of the yard. One word: YUCK! Simple Green Automotive kicks ass :D

From the manual:

Calender

To set the calender, press the "MODE" button until what you want to change flashes. Press "SET" until the correct day or date appears. Press "MODE" again to change another subject.

When you are finished, the display will return to normal after five seconds.

Lol thanks.. you should have seen how disgusting that thing was when we pulled it out of the yard. One word: YUCK! Simple Green Automotive kicks ass :D

I can imagine how bad it was, lol.. So, are you going to switch the VFD DIC ever? Just curious.. I may have mine in a month or so.. Not for a W.. For my 6k.. (I know, I know.. But My lumina is gettin a VFD!)

AHHHH!!! YOU BASTARD!! Thats the LCD DIC I want!! lmao.. kiddin.. Looks GREAT man.. Really good, lol :lol: :lol: :wink:

Steve,

I've got 2 88-90 LCD DIC's in excellent condition if you want to purchase one. (Just the DIC Face) if you need the console extension, and wiring harness, I can look for one if you are interested.

I must add... Man, that Sinple Green Automotive cleaner is the best stuff I have EVER run into!!!. I helped Shuan pull that console out and it was YYYYYUCKY wjen that POS can out of the yard. Simple Green simply de-POS'd it..LOL

Shaun, here is an idea on how to calibrate the compass in your room... Hit CAL. and walk in a circle til the display reads CAL SET. Then orient the assembly to point North, hit North and your all set!!! :wink: :shock: :lol: