2000 GP GT question

Cartracer

It's a Wbody of course it doesn't have any problems. :wink: I know that the 3800 Series II is a very reliable engine. My mother used to have an '01 Special Edition GT and it was a very very nice car with lots of options.

Grand Prix's are great. my '98GT has caused me a few problems though (upper/lower intake thing..?, fuel pump replaced, and wheel speed sensor replaced). but overall, i say they are very nice, reliable cars to have. :twisted:

yeah, my dad is giving me his 95 gp se but it has 150,000 miles on it and i dont want that many. i looked on carsoup and found a nice 00 gp gt with way less miles so i think im gonna do that. maybe sell the 95 but not sure yet 8)

yeah, my dad is giving me his 95 gp se but it has 150,000 miles on it and i dont want that many. i looked on carsoup and found a nice 00 gp gt with way less miles so i think im gonna do that. maybe sell the 95 but not sure yet 8)

I have a '95 with 150k, still very reliable. You can't go wrong with a 2000, other than the normal maintenance they are very trouble free. Some are recalled for a minor coolant leak, 3 Throttle body nuts replaced and sealant added to cooling system, very minor and does not affect all cars.