NEW PICS!!! - [ Pics are Working Now ]

grandprix104

Well my girlfriend just bought us a digicam so i borrowed it for a few pictures.

HPIM0037.JPG

HPIM0035.JPG

HPIM0040.JPG

The New Bumper: - thanks 92turboLE

HPIM0043.JPG

The Memphis twins - I will soon be building a carpeted faschia to build this box into the trunk along with some sound dampening material.

HPIM0050.JPG

The new MTX 421d AMP :D

HPIM0051.JPG

Expanding foam applied to decklid to reduce rattling.

HPIM0052.JPG

The engine bay - Justin I want a fork STB :D

HPIM0053.JPG

HPIM0054.JPG

My Apartment:

HPIM0049.JPG

dig the 2 12 inch red x setup. and omg, omg, is that a limited edition red X amp ? and a Red-X bumber from blaze pp ? that is so cool, i wish i could bling bling with the red-x performance and audio mods !

dig the 2 12 inch red x setup. and omg, omg, is that a limited edition red X amp ? and a Red-X bumber from blaze pp ? that is so cool, i wish i could bling bling with the red-x performance and audio mods !

Tim, you're a confused and unusual young man.

Tim, you're a confused and unusual young man.

LOL!

scott, you have no friggin idea.

i'm with my girlfreind and my buddy in my car, and we're at the wendy's drive though, at like 12:30, coming home from triple R skatepark in mundelein, and we're dicking around, he say's "ok ladies, next window" so i just blurt out "i love you" and he's all like "fuck you, go home" and it was the funniest thing on earth. oh, and at the next window, i'm screaming and cursing at clayton and angie "I'M A FUCKING NICE FUKING FUY, GOD FUCKING DAMN IT" and the lady's just standing there all shocked and shit, and then i say, "don't worry i'm legal eagle and angie and I want you for our menage a trois" then the lady says "take your food" so i did, and i almost did a fire in the hole with her, but ang closed my window (center window switches) and i got frosty all over myself. it was quite grand.

oh, yeah. i love you.

No!!! more backwards tailights!!!!!!!!!!!

I actually like my taillights - they were the reason my mom and i started looking at GPs The thin light strip wrapping around the rear of the car looks awesome! Plus everyone always knows where im turning!

backwards taillights?

im confused.

i really like that pic with the mountian in the background.

Yeah.....the major portion of the tailight is the blinker and the brake lights are around the bottom. This is opposed to the normal tailights like seen on my car. The major portion is the brake light, and the turn signal is on the bottom