how much could i get out of....

GrandPrix98GT

....my car? i'd keep the hood, CAI, and grills. i wouldnt mind letting the rims go if i'd have to. but how much do you think i could get out of my car with its "stock" look back (original hood, grills, intake...)?

i've found two nice GTPs that i'm gonna check into here real soon. Here's a silver 4door '99 GTP and Here's a charcoal 4door '99 GTP

honestly I wanna know how you have the car u do in the first place being 17yrs old and also the mods done to it, 17 and already tryin' to get different car, damn, I like your car, I'd be thrilled to have the one you do now, looks real nice. but if parents are payin' for this stuff, which I must say I assume so, then by all means go for it.

i know i wont get what i think its worth out of it. KBB says like upper $6,000ish for the car :( . but the hood, and grills have to stay. the intake, and rims could go if it helps out w/ what i get out of it..

the car has about 77,500 miles. 3.8liter V6 (not supercharged :evil: :x ). uhh.. its a very clean car, at least IMO, and has been well kept up since i got in Feb. 27, 2003.

well.. the parents bought the car for me 2 years ago. all mods have been bought by me (from money i've saved up from working, allowance, etc.).

i love my GPGT, and i know i'm lucky to have this nice of a car at 17yrs. old.

my Mom doesnt mind me looking for a GTP. she said look around to see what you can get out of it, and we'll go from there..

about about a 2door.. only thing is, i always have a few friends in the car with me, and i wouldnt like having to move my seat all the time for them to get in/out of the car. i love the 2doors, and 4doors... but basically for that reason, i've gotta stick with a 4door grocery getter :)