Finally got a few pics...

Zoomina34

no pics yet??

I haven't received any emails from anyone other than message board post reply emails and a few from friends so I assume he hasn't sent them yet. I've got no spam mail settings on so i know that isn't the problem.

Can you resend that email? I accidentally deleted the email you sent :oops: :x ..I thought I hit "read" but it deleted the email and it's not in my recently deleted folder...

Damn you! :lol:

:oops: 8) Here are the pictures(I resized them to a more user-friendly 800x500 or so..if any of you guys want a 1700x1000 original for a desktop background, PM me or email me and I'll send you one)

http://www.members.aol.com/mv540paq/images/Z34pics/

Nice Lumina you've got there, looks hella clean even though you've got snow on the ground in the pics. :wink: Sorry for taking so long to get these up, I've been sleeping since around 6pm today since I was sick and couldn't do much else. :x

Thanks for posting them for me. I'm amazed how clean the body is myself considering its got almost 210 k on it. No rust at all, as hard as that is to believe since i live in Alberta. Only damage is a few door dings from assholes in the parking lot. I can wash it free at work so i wash it just about every day, which helps. I'll take some pics of the interior and cutlass seats soon if you want to host them for me too?

Coming in spring (hopefully):

Recovered or donor seats for the front

Magnaflow mufflers with round, dual oulet tips

Polishing wheels

Tint

L67 when the 3.4 dies (I can dream cant I?)