March Project Begun! (Pictures)

digitaloutsider

I like the Solid bar across when you have the Black Filler panel on the Trunk like on the STE's.....

How ever what I want to do to my STE is Get a different Trunk lid then put a Spoiler on it and a STE turbo badge on the lid with out the Black panel.... still thinking about doing it...dont know if I ever really want to do that...but I cant bring myself to Drill into my STE's Truck lid....

how ever I do need 2 Front courner laps...mine a MIA...

no I mean the brake light not the blinker.

will the red come out?

I know other gp's have blinker and reverse lights down there so can I take the red out and put red bulbs across the bottum?

marcus

NO! Not the backwards tailights!!!!!!!!

Why not?!?!?!??!!??!? I like them :cry:

Personally, I hate them. Why have a turn signal bigger than your brake lights!?!?! I dont never use turn signals, maybe thats why I hate them. But, I cant stand those. I dont see why anyone would want those. JMO

Guest TurboSedan
I dont never use turn signals, maybe thats why I hate them. But, I cant stand those. I dont see why anyone would want those. JMO

oh man i can't stand it when people don't use their signals!!

joshua

I think the rear lighting harness from the 94-95-96 4 doors was like the 90-92 STE's..The only thing that MIGHT be different from the 90-92 STE's on the 94-96 4 doors is that the brake wires would not be branched into 3 individual circuits cause they didn't use the 90-92 STE's lamp monitor function on the DIC. So separate indication of left, right and center brake lamps was NOT needed.