Should I Trade My Cutty for a Monte Carlo Z-34

SigEpCutlass

Should I consider trying to trade my cutty for a '98-'99 Monte Carlo Z-34?  

1. 1. Should I consider trying to trade my cutty for a '98-'99 Monte Carlo Z-34?

Just try to ignore the things that make the Chevy's the "most affordable" (I know I can't) but if you must have that car, at least ask your elbow to get used to the plastic center armrest, and if you want to replace the rubber shifter with a leather wrapped one, PM me.

Funny thing is, even though Monte's are built with cheaper parts, they're one of the most expensive w-bodies you can find, just because of the name. My car is almost exactly the same as a '98-'99 Monte Z34, but if you can find one, it's about $1000 cheaper than a Monte with similar mileage.

Guest TurboSedan

i myself am not a fan of the W-body coupe or any new car that is a 2-door. i just hate the big ugly doors. if i had to get one i would only consider a black TGP or a '94 Regal GS coupe. i've been looking at a International Calais HO sedan this week, but if it were the 2-door version Quad 442, i wouldn't even think twice about it. same with my Lebaron - i love the GTS but i really don't like the GTC model at all.

but a Monte? '95+ Montes are SOOOO UGLY! they looks so big and clumsy!

joshua

Well looks like you have some time to think about getting the Monte Carlo Z34. Personally I'd get a 1995 Z34, it was the best year made in my opinion.