Lowering Question

Mizouse

Just wanted to post a quick question. How much is a good ammount to lower a Cutlass Supreme to make it look good? By good ammount, I mean how much to make it look sporty, and not like a pavement scraping lowrider.

the front is lowered 1.8" with Intrax springs and the rear is a custom monoleaf built that lowered the car 3.5"

The front just sat lower originally and thats as far as it could go i guess..the rear had alot more space to be lowered so I did it, it looks really good and even.

no...the front just couldnt be lowered more b/c of the wheels...there was just more room to lower the rear more than the front...

bake82---this is all I could find online about the spring shop, but there is a number and a map for info. They were really good to me, I drove up from ohio and they got me in despite a ton of other work to do.

http://on.finditincanada.ca/app/obj?oid=535450&returnTo=%2Fapp%2Fsearch%2Fcat-103321

The front just sat lower originally

Are you kidding me? Every W body i've ever seen, the rear is lower than the front. Even on both of mine.

Whachoo talkin' bout, Willis?

myolds-990604-5.jpg

bake82---this is all I could find online about the spring shop, but there is a number and a map for info. They were really good to me, I drove up from ohio and they got me in despite a ton of other work to do.

http://on.finditincanada.ca/app/obj?oid=535450&returnTo=%2Fapp%2Fsearch%2Fcat-103321

Thanks man! That's awesome! My friend lives in scarborough....I think a road trip might be in the near future! thanks!

The 4x4 look has got to go though.

Damn, that wheel gap is huge, is that stock?

Well, what i said before about every w-body being lower in back than in the front, is because thats how many of the cars are around here.

The 4x4 look has got to go though.

Damn, that wheel gap is huge, is that stock?

Well, what i said before about every w-body being lower in back than in the front, is because thats how many of the cars are around here.

Pretty close to stock. I pulled the aux springs and switched to KYB's so that might have raised it 1/4-1/2", but it still sat like a 4x4 before.

88-89's I've noticed sit a lot taller in the rear than 90+.

The 94 convertible does sit lower in the rear. The TGP is pretty even front and rear.