One Of The Cars Has Got To Go

CodeRedZ24

right now i`m making enough just to get by at work so to free up money i`m thinking of selling the cutlass mainly since i`ll have no car payment and insurance will go down for me freeing up 250-300 a month to spend on other things..

course could sell the Z but that would only cut part of my payment out

but i think i`ll be saying bye to my w-body

Well, glad you came to play with us while you had a W. If I had a choice between my Buick and a secondary car, I'd choose the Buick. If my Cougar worked, I'd toss the buick for it.

dont get me wrong i love the cutlass but since my z isnt running right on the moment i could only get maybe 1500 for while running at least 3000 (strange how a car not running right makes it worth not much) and the cutlass just costs me more money than i really want to spend at the moment

It's gonna suck to have to leave. But you can still shoot the shit from time to time. I mean you still have a 3.1L in your Z24. I'm up for selling those rims. I'm sure there is more on the Cavi that you can sell.... :lol:

Sucks you have to sell the W, but looks to me like you have alot of time/money into that cavy, and might be hard to let go. That, i do have to say, is the best looking cav i have ever seen. Keep it.

It's gonna suck to have to leave. But you can still shoot the shit from time to time. I mean you still have a 3.1L in your Z24. I'm up for selling those rims. I'm sure there is more on the Cavi that you can sell.... :lol:

its a 2.8 but plans are a 3400 or 3500(if it ever comes out) with a custom turbo setup

2.8, 3.1...very close. Hell the engines look the same from a distance. Yea a 3400 would kick ass in your car! BTW, I don't believe that I have seen your Cutlass before, you got pics up?

Damn, CodeRed, save it for a few months, and I might have the cash to buy it off of you.. I'm gonna be saving up for a nice car for the second half of the summer, and you know it'll be a W. And Codered is right here in Dayton... :D

But, yeah, cash now is nice. I hope I can find a cutty that nice. Really want a Prix, but I love those Cutlasses.