Too Rich

Chinski

Sometimes I get an SES light after ideling for a few minutes. It has always given me a code 45 - rich exhaust. Today I started my car and was brushing the snow off and heard my car start to wind up. I finished with the snow and got in to see my tach at 2K RPM and my SES light on. Well the light turned out to be code 35 for the abnormal idle (duh). It says to check the evap. canister for the code 45 and to replace the IAC for the 35. Whats up with this canister? Is it a likely cause? I could not find much about it on the board here. I'm kinda guessing its my IAC. I also have a bad hesitation when I step on the gas sometimes. I have cleaned both my EGR and IAC recently and I know the hesitation is not from a plugged cat - I don't have one any more. Should I just change the IAC or is there somethng else I should check?

Guess I forgot...O2 sensor is only 2 months old (but I don't have much faith in it anyway) and same with my TPS...guess I'll do the IAC first, I'm heading to a yard with a couple buddies today anyway.