people with underbody lights if there are any

Goph

i drilled 2 small holes in the bumper cover close to the ground, but protected from curbs, and used zip ties to attach it on my old ciera. turned out great.

Yeah ive used the same method with out the drilling though on my '91 regal. They dont move an inch.

Have fun ...and i also rigged them to my alarm using a 30 amp relay, so they blink with the parking lights .......looks sweeeeeet.

http://f2.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/qmorton58/detail?.dir=/9353&.dnm=3857.jpg

Check out my trunk ...Its about 45% finished im thinking about redoing the over all design.

Yeah ive used the same method with out the drilling though on my '91 regal. They dont move an inch.

Have fun ...and i also rigged them to my alarm using a 30 amp relay, so they blink with the parking lights .......looks sweeeeeet.

http://f2.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/qmorton58/detail?.dir=/9353&.dnm=3857.jpg

Check out my trunk ...Its about 45% finished im thinking about redoing the over all design.

yea i have all my neons and lights and that wired to my parking lights, did that 2 months ago i think. nice trunk very clean.

Since they are illegal for street use you should all run a cutoff switch for them so when the cops are around you can quick shut em off. Thats what I did with my nozzle lights on my hood.

Since they are illegal for street use you should all run a cutoff switch for them so when the cops are around you can quick shut em off. Thats what I did with my nozzle lights on my hood.

It depends on what state you live in....

I'm not sure how our laws are here...but in a conversation me and my friend had with a few state highway patrol men...they're legal as long as they don't flash

Since they are illegal for street use you should all run a cutoff switch for them so when the cops are around you can quick shut em off. Thats what I did with my nozzle lights on my hood

I have 7 switches, will be 8 when i get my UB on and i don't think i could drive with all of my lights on even if they where legal because i couldn't see

goph-pontiac-grand-prix