WHATS YOUR OPINION ON THESE STOCK CUTLASS RIMS?

90KUTTY

yeah, i like them a lot, but to me, wouldnt look right on just any cutlass really. Like...my car would look terriable with them.

When they are cleaned up, to me they look cool as hell. I still like the 5 spokes more than the sawblades I have.

jon

Definately would get a pair of the sawblade or 5 spoke rims if i were you. I'll sell u a nice set of sawblade style rims if you have $75 layin around.

- Drew

i may be interested in buying them, got any tires?

those are the best looking of all OEM cutlass rims (IMO).

I don't care for them at all........ :puke: :puke: :puke:

See now, I always thought they were attractive.... PLUS, you can make em look like the pace car wheels easy with a little black paint....

To each his own....

I like them on certain cuttys...depends on the color i guess

Theres a 89 or 90 Cutty identical to Shawn's where i live....it's in perfect shape and so are the wheels and it looks sweet as hell

Also I'd have to say AWeb80's cutty looks good with them...probably the best looking cutty i've seen with those rims

No...i don't have any tires for them, but i will sell the set. And to answer the previous question, nice means in very good condition, no scuffs or curb rash, but there are marks from the wheel weights...not much can be done about that. If you are interested, reply or PM me. I will get some pics up by Monday.

- drew

Nice I like em. There a take off on the original Cragar 5 spoke pattern just solid centers. I dont like the sawblade wheels much at all. Wanna sell em ? All those 5 peg aftermarkets are getting somewhat boring, except for the little variations they all look the same.

Also I'd have to say AWeb80's cutty looks good with them...probably the best looking cutty i've seen with those rims

Thanks Brian and Rudefyet, I was starting to wonder about all the negativity....I mean, do they really look that bad?

CNXT0014.JPG

CNXT0048.JPG

CNXT0011.JPG

BTW........

8x10Grouchy.JPG