Should I?

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

I found 2 Z34's that I can get for $500. One is black with grey interior and a 5-speed but the motor is shot.(crank) The other is totaled but has a good motor. What would you do?

if it were me i would have to pass on them both right now. no place to work on my own let alone combining those 2. kinda cold here.

but if it were summer i would have to consider it a challenge.

and hope i could get some help from someone and make 1 from 2.

do you have the time to make 1 from 2?

Monty

nothing wrong with having a parts car or two laying around. ;)

oops did i say that outloud? "D

seriously though nothing wrong with luminas.

looked at a couple of overpriced ones this weekend.

Monty

i'd jump on it asap before someone else does, a motor swap isnt bad at all and you could probably part out the wreck and the bad motor for quite a bit, and then sell the 5 speed car for $$$ or get rid of all those ddamn gp's

Guest Anonymous
i'd jump on it asap before someone else does, a motor swap isnt bad at all and you could probably part out the wreck and the bad motor for quite a bit, and then sell the 5 speed car for $$$ or get rid of all those ddamn gp's

Never, I will never get rid of the GP's.

You should buy the one with the 5-speed and give it to me :D Or just buy both since cars provide an endless supply of things to keep you busy. The more cars you have sitting around, the more you have to do!

Dude i cant believe you are hesitating on such a good deal. Buy both, put the good engine in the 5-spd then sell the one with the good engine (after you transplant the engine) for some quick cash to do more mods to the 5-spd. A 5-spd Z34 is kinda rare aint it? i mean all i ever see are the ones with the 4T60 4-spd auto. I had the choice of buying a 1993 Z34 (4-spd auto) or my 95 ragtop CS both were around the same price, i opted to get the rag top but i gave up 3.4 performance for 3.1 dependability (big mistake) now i want a 3.4 CS ragtop. but back to answering your question BUY THEM BOTH!!