ATTN: 1st Gen Regal Owners!!!!!!!

mfewtrail

I threw together a makeshift 1/4 mile times page for 88-96 Regals as I had mentioned in a thread about a month or so ago. It's not setup quite the way I want it, but it serves the purpose. If you have times to submit email me or either post here, I would prefer that you include a picture of the slip. If you don't have the slip, then I guess it doesn't matter. This is the info I want:

Name: (up to you whether you want to put your real name or forum name, I don't care, I personally put my first name/last initial and then forum name)

Time:

Year:

Engine:

Trim Level: ie: GS, CS(custom sedan), etc.

# of doors:

Timeslip: picture if you have one, I can't link the text like I want to due to the program I have to use with AOhell so I included a timeslip link at the very bottom of the page).

Anyways, here's the site

http://www.members.aol.com/mv540paq/

R/T ... .509

60' ... 2.263

330' ... 6.593

1/8 ... 10.263

MPH ... 67.08

1000 ... 13.421

1/4 ... 16.095

MPH ... 84.14

91 Regal 2 door custom coupe

3800 series I

Ill try to get you a pic of the slip if i can.

I tried to take a pic but the quality sucked.

But here are my times. I need to run it again because I fixed the timing chain and replaced the fuel filter since then.

R/T 0.892

60' 2.397

330 6.981

1/8 10.808

MPH "BLANK"

1000 14.089

1/4 16.849

MPH 81.58

Sean B.

1993 Buick Regal Gran Sport 2dr.

3800 series 1

I tried to take a pic but the quality sucked.

But here are my times. I need to run it again because I fixed the timing chain and replaced the fuel filter since then.

R/T 0.892

60' 2.397

330 6.981

1/8 10.808

MPH "BLANK"

1000 14.089

1/4 16.849

MPH 81.58

Sean B.

1993 Buick Regal Gran Sport 2dr.

3800 series 1

Updated! I need to take a better picture of my timeslip as well, I don't have a good photo-editing program to make the numbers more visible on the picture I took already. I'll probably try taking the picture in full sunlight outside next time, that one was taken in my room w/ my not-so-great lighting. :x BTW, I'm saving everyones detailed timeslip info and I'll try to add all of that later.

I'll likely have better times to post soon, that run was made in on a humid 85* day, it's most likely going to be in the mid 40's-low 50's when the track first opens here(next week) and the car is running better after a tune-up. I need to email the guy I found that used nitrous on a older Regal w/ a 2.8 in it and see if he ever ran his car, there are a few other people on cardomain I might contact to see if they have times(validated w/ slips) so we can get a better idea of how we stack up against one another.