Just hit 100K

SmoothSteve3

Well, it finally happened. Last friday (the 13th :? ) I hit 100K on the odometer. Its a 1990 Lumina 3.1, and I got the car at 82K....so I guess 18K in 2.5 years isn't really that much.....

Now for some fun. In honor of my car hitting the 100L mark, I'm gonna throw a party for it this summer. I'm gonna do an upper engine rebuild (heads, lower & upper intakes), revamp the exhaust system, and hopefully restore the interior a little bit. Leather seats would sure be nice....I've seen a couple of posts about them on here.....

I'm a little motivated to do all this work on my lumina so that she'll be reliable when I head off to college this fall. I'll be sure to keep ya'll posted as things continue.

SmoothSteve

It's was a sad time when my Euro clocked to 100K miles. :cry:

Well now she's stored winters so she won't have that many more miles on her. She is my first car and my proudest one. It's great having two cars!!! :D

my cars hitting 100k in about 4000 miles, which will be around june. Im gonna throw a party as well! although, to be honest, my car looks like its got 60k miles on it :D still keepin track, 96k miles and no rust!