remote starter + parking lights

Phat Pat

does anyone know where Im supposed to splice the parking light wire from the starter unit to, I have it hooked up to a wire off the switch that shows positive votage with both parking lights on and headlights on, like the manual says, but they dont work. any help would be greatly appreciated.

Does it require a relay to operate the park lights? Some units will not put out enough current to operate the lights, and if that's the case, then you will need to add in a relay. The correct wire for the park lights should be brown.

What brand and model number of remote starter are you installing?

The car starts with the remote but the parking lights dont come on at the same time?

I would double check everything and make sure its hooked up properly, my cutty came with a valet starter and the parking lights come on with the car. Some of those $40 starters are worthless aside from being able to start other

cars the often come with bad instructions.

Does it require a relay to operate the park lights? Some units will not put out enough current to operate the lights, and if that's the case, then you will need to add in a relay. The correct wire for the park lights should be brown.

What brand and model number of remote starter are you installing?

Its a Bulldog RS1100, and it only needs a relay if the car uses a "negative parking light system"

yes I know its a cheap starter, but I dont really care (before someone gives me shit)