just some new pics

no1kicker

I like the interior, the white pieces kinda give an interesting effect. If nothing else, put a blacklight in there!

I'll kick your ass if you ever put a blacklight in a w-body.

You know its a GM when the alternator looks brand new!

LOL

did not notice that the first time through.

come to think of it i have replaced the alt on each of my last 4 cars.

87 ciera, 88 celebrity, 89 skylark, 90 cutlass.

Monty

Personally, I also think it looks bad to paint the interior parts of the car. But, its your car do what you want with it. The outside of the car looks pretty nice, I hate white cars, and I think it looks good in white...so it must be a good looking car! The engine bay is a little dirty though, I would clean that up a little if it were me.

All in all it is a nice looking car. How many miles are on that beast?

What kind of wheels are those. Those look really good on that car, and make it really stand out. Are those just regular GP 5 spoke wheels painted white?

Also, I noticed the K&N filter on the turbo (kinda hard not to), what mods does the car have done to it?

Shawn

Thanks for the comments. The engine bay does need a cleaning, the flash in the picture makes it look even worse. The wheels are white 5 spokes from a 96 GTP. Car has 129k and for mods has K&N, HUD, wheels, STB, 160 tstat and topgun waiting. I wasn't sure about the interior so I painted some spare parts just in case. I think it looks good. I also have a flush mount spoiler that I haven't put on yet.