What would you do and why?

jeremy

What should I do?  

1. 1. What should I do?

• Part it out.
    • Fix headgasket and fender - drive it
    • Fix headgasket and fender - sell it
    • Fix headgasket - drive it as a "rally car"

As I am sure many of you have read in the Whatever section, Sunday I am going to pick up the 94 or 95 GP SE from Slick's buddy for $100 that he posted about. It supossedly has a bad headgasket. I am still trying to decide what to do with it, so I am asking ya'll for your input.

1. Fix headgasket and fender - drive it

2. Fix headgasket and fender - sell it

3. Fix headgasket - drive it as a "rally car" (my buddies run "rally races" on their property with "beaters"...obviously not a true rally car, but fun none the less)

4. Part it out.

here are pics as a "refresher" to what I am talking about.....

post-14-1075931490.jpg

post-14-1075931648.jpg

post-14-1075931717.jpg

I'd fix the damn thing up and drive it. You'd be getting one hell of a decent ride for one hell of a price, even AFTER you stick the cash into it to fix it up. I'd hate to see a good car like that go to such waste. Hell.. in the end, that thing will be nicer than the car I paid much more for.

My front fender is still good, although you would still need a fender flare (will sell the fender for $20). If you do decide to rally it, sell the wheels, because theres a few people that would want those, there in excellent condition.

My front fender is still good, although you would still need a fender flare (will sell the fender for $20). If you do decide to rally it, sell the wheels, because theres a few people that would want those, there in excellent condition.

the wheels are the main reason that I wanted her, I want them for my cutty :D I will probably fix her and use her as a spare vehicle

Dude, if you part that out I will come and slap you upside the head with a trout. Then I will steal your car. Both of them. Yes, at the same time.

Fix it and drive it.

And sell me your CS for cheap :D

I still say use it as a rally car. How about fix just the engine, but not the fender, then use it as an extra car that you just happen to drive on mud tracks once in awhile? (weekly)

Dude, if you part that out I will come and slap you upside the head with a trout. Then I will steal your car. Both of them. Yes, at the same time.

Fix it and drive it.

And sell me your CS for cheap :D

:lol: :lol:

well, my buddy got called in to work on Sunday, so I won't be able to get it then.....I am going to try to come get it during the week next week, so I would have to take a day off of work...

....I am having second thoughts about getting her though, because I am 99% sure that if I get her, I will part her out, I really only want her for the wheels :D. That being said, I know that GP1183 would definitely appreciate it more than I would and would bring her back to life. I think that I would get stoned by everyone here if I were to part her out.

GP1183: If you want her to bring her back let me know and you can have dibs on her.