97cutlass

Hey guys!I'm looking for a set of used wheels so I'll have a set for summer & another for winter.I found 2 sets at a local junkyard this morning,one like my current factory rims [/url]http://www.wheelx.com/oldsmobile-supreme_sedan-1996-any-any-wheels---ALY06012U10.html

and these [http://www.wheelx.com/oldsmobile-olds_88-1993-any-any-wheels---ALY01658U10.htmlurl]

will 16x7 fit on my 97 cutlass sedan?They're asking $150 per set,which is less than i'd have to pay for 4 plain steel rims .Not crazy about the saw blade rims so,I was kinda hoping on finding something a little different that will fit.[/url]

Ya,I'm looking for something on the cheap side.Both of these sets of rims had pretty descent tires on them as well.The sawblades had Goodyear eagles with more than half tread wear left.Not sure what size were on the other sthough,it was very dark.So,the 16x7's probably wouldn't fit then?

hmm...yeah anyway tio find that out on the net?It took me forever just to find a pic of these.I really dont want to be bothered with them if it involved any kind of modification.JUst want something that'll bolt right up.Nice Cutty by the way!I love them in black!

there is no way in hell the offset is 145mm......most offsets are ~20-50mm..if you are going to buy them from a local yard, ask them if you can "trial fit" them and that you will buy them if they fit.....I can't imagine that they would decline...

Reguarding offset,since the other rims are 145 mm & mine are 42 mm...Would this mean I would need to use spacers? Could I use 225x16 tires on my sawblades without rubbing?

I have in the past with no problems