New car (maybe)

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous
i HIGHLY dobut that the tag is drilled into the deck lid, its a PA dealer tag so it most likely had a magnetic backing

Good Call.

And Red...talk the dealer down if you can. $1600 is kinda high. I wouldn't pay more than about $1300 myself. Then again, if that's 1600 out the door with tax, title & tag (assuming that your getting a new plate) 1600 isn't too bad...

Guest Anonymous
And Red...talk the dealer down if you can. $1600 is kinda high. I wouldn't pay more than about $1300 myself. Then again, if that's 1600 out the door with tax, title & tag (assuming that your getting a new plate) 1600 isn't too bad...

I don't know what I'm gonna do. She wants it so she can sell her Saturn. She bought it the day after she totaled the TGP. (strike 1 and 2) I was in New York and didn't get to her in time to stop her. She hates the car and wants another GP. I feel like telling her she's keeping the Saturn as punishment for totaling the TGP after all the time I put into it. That still has me upset.I don't know. Maybe I'll shop around on the net and see what I can find. :roll:

Aaron: What dealer??!?!?!?!

Red: I'd say get rid of the Satrun and get the GP. I never hear much good about the little Satrun's myself, then again they could be great cars for all I know.