Fog Light question...

jeremy

...how often do these things burn out...I have gone through at least two per side since fall on my '97 Cutty....everytime I drive her I have them on, normally with the parking lights, but I have them on with the headlights too....I can't believe how many time I have had to replace the bulbs, you would think for $10 each they would last a little longer....

i put some aftermarket pilot fog lights on my regal, and there pretty close to the ground and get wet alot, but i havent replaced a bulb yet and have had them on for over a year now...maybe the lense case is getting water in it?

before i replaced mine i had one lens that had a hole in the middle of it and the bulb in that one worked for a long time before i replaced the lenses and bulbs and reflectors in both of them.

Now i have 100watt H3 bulbs :evil:

Mine were both dead when I got the car and I turned them on to see if they worked when I put new ones in and I havent tried them since.

Ive never driven the car at night or out of the driveway anyway.