hey, i have a problem

NickTGP

Hey Guys, my tgp started up yesterday but died when i turned on the lights. I put a new alternator in last week Wed., so we thought that that might have gone. I tried to start it again and it did but died pretty quick so i thought maybe it was the alternator. The key turned but the battery lost all its power or wasn't giving any. Sean and I jumped it and it started but any electrical device running or being used would kill it. We charged the battery overnight and it was holding charge but turning the key still does nothing. My dad thinks the starter is gone. Any help or suggestions would be great.

nick

Sounds like u may have got a defective alternator in there. Did u get the high output alternator or a regular vin T alternator. pull the alternator back out and have autozone or 1 of them places test it for ya.

-Jeff

It still didn't start this morning. hmm. Is it still sitting at my house or did you get it towed?

I don't think it's your starter because it cranked good once it got power.

Yeah get the alternator tested.