my new rim pics check it out

stlunatics2oo3

don't like em', look cheap, but hey everybody can't like the same thing or the world would be a dull place, at least they ain't plastic spinner, it's deluxe son, deluxe, how hard is it :lol:

Looks a lot better than the stock crosslace, that's for sure.

Although after hanging around on other car forums, 16" is really starting to look really small. I think W-body owners are the only group that will spend money for aftermarket wheels and not go to at least 18". :)

Nice look, I have been considering upgrading the hubcappers on my lum for a while now too.. (like the ONLY Euro Lumina I've ever seen with plastic hub caps :roll: )

least they ain't plastic spinner, it's deluxe son, deluxe, how hard is it
Hey now I've considered that too just for fun, I would be better that the flat plastic disks that are on there now..

Delux....LOL that guy cracks me up... :lol: :lol:

cheap my ass shit if i didn't get the great discount i got would of been like a grand so just sayin there not cheap

and thanks to all the good comments i like them with the tires since with these tires on there the speedo isn't off so

thanks

Jeremy

cheap my ass shit if i didn't get the great discount i got would of been like a grand so just sayin there not cheap

the comment was that they "look" cheap, which IMHO I have to agree...anyone that would pay $1000 for those must be crazy....they look too small, if/when I buy new rims they will be at least 17's and most likely 18s/19s depending on what kind of deal I can find....