Headlight Covers

Cornerdealy

so they even make headlight covers for car with h4 headlights, or whatever you call em, my car has them and ive never seen them on a car with lights like ours

yea they do, i saw them on some car that are on cardomain.

Well, since GTS took a dive, I dont think there have been any other companies that make headlight covers for the GP coupes. My only suggestion would be to keep your eyes open on GCP, here, and ebay for people selling them. You can also write to JCW or other parts stores to see if they still have any in stock. Good luck!!!

Well, since GTS took a dive, I dont think there have been any other companies that make headlight covers for the GP coupes. My only suggestion would be to keep your eyes open on GCP, here, and ebay for people selling them. You can also write to JCW or other parts stores to see if they still have any in stock. Good luck!!!

My friend has a 95 gtp and he got some. I dont know where he said he did, but he said it was online from a website. He was supposed to give me the link, cuz I want them for my car. He hasnt sent it t me yet.