Cutlass W50

ThunderBat

CuttyW50.jpg

Yes, I've been playing in my mind again...just thought after I did the Z34 ragtop that I still like the Cutty too...So how about an F50 style body kit, lowered, wheels and tires...and just for goin all out, a mid-engine NorthStar punched out to 5.0L! Then we stick with the Olds "W" theme and we get a Cutty W50! btw, the background is Daytona Beach. 8)

2bZBat...

You have a very creative mind!! Do not waste it...go to school for it if you are not already! Corporations are always looking for a talented and creative mind man! 8)

After cutting the front and rear off the GP, I have an idea for a GP mid engine 2 seater:) If I was even remotely talented with photoshop I would create it for all to see. Alas, im not, so i wont. That F50 is ok cept I think the nose should be different.

After cutting the front and rear off the GP, I have an idea for a GP mid engine 2 seater:) If I was even remotely talented with photoshop I would create it for all to see. Alas, im not, so i wont. That F50 is ok cept I think the nose should be different.

But the GP's not a ragtop.

Id drive that forsure. Looks like an Euro Sports car

hoooooollllyyy shiiiiit, whered u come up with that one? its probably because its a cutlass crossed with a ferrari, with more ferrari than cutlass

:D

wow, you guys are kind of a tough crowd...but thats a good thing because you need to hear the constructive criticizm as well (hey, what are friends for?:)...proof positive that automotive tastes run a very wide range. You don't have to look far to find real head scratchers that actually made it to production! (Aztek/Rendevous...need I say more?) When I was at the NY auto show a couple of years back, I was standing, staring and probably drooling over the Cadillac Cien concept car. I thought it was an absolutely beautiful and enticeing automobile. Then this younger fellow stands next to me for a second and just as I was about to make an empassioned comment, he broke the silence with "..looks like something from fucking star wars" I might add that he made this statement with a fair amount of disgust in his voice. Who'da thunk it?

I appreciate everyones comments (both positive and negative)...and I do agree on second looks that the front does reek of mustang (although thats not a totally bad thing if you like mustangs) I would like to do a couple of chops with a GP or two, besides which I have a couple of pics of a Lamborghini Diablo that are tickling my brain....hmmm...GranDiabloGTR?

• 2 weeks later...

thanx! I really dig that Enzo front fascia on the 'bird...I got some more ideas churning around...I'd like to do something with an early GP as well, like maybe with some Countach pieces and the Cutty vert style top...I'm always open to suggestions as well.