Custom window tint, anyone had it done?

90KUTTY

Here's the idea for my car's window tint-I was thinking of getting 20%, but the custom thing i want done is a heart beat line going through the center of the windows and on the rear window the lines connect to spell oldsmobile. don't hate on the idea, just needs some input if has had anything custom done to their window tint like that or another way and how much it cost or just your opinion on the idea? thanx

Check your local tint laws on how dark you can go. Around here they are dicks about it. If you windows look to dark to them, they will stop you and check your tint with there little meter. In South Dakota your allowd a 9% variance from the maximum tint darkness. here its 35% front windows, 20% back Windows. Also make sure your design wouldn't be conisdered an obstruction of view. check out your tint laws here http://www.tintdude.com/laws.html

What you want should be do-able.

I remember seeing a couple cars with what you're talking about back in 1990 when I went to Galveston.

I'm not too keen on the idea since I like things plain, simple, and clean, but it's definitely different. After all, 14yrs later, I still remember it.

I went back to Galveston in 1999 and there weren't nearly as many customized cars there compared to 1990.

that's wierd, that site doesn't say anything about legal limits in PA?

To my knowledge, there is no actually "law", it's just something that the state came up with and trys to enforce. Notice there are a lot of cars that still have tint. Personally, I think they did it b/c of the idiots that think it's fun to tote pistols and shoot cops or whatever.

But yeah, in our great state of PA, I really don't think that there is actually a law.