Anyone know of any where to get Old Intrigue parts?

jamcneely

Sometimes I feel like I'm the only dude in the whole world that is trying to build up an Olds Intrigue, and when I go looking for parts it confirms it. There is next to nothing availiable for these cars. Just wondering if anyone out there, has stumbled on the "Holy Grail" of Intrigue parts? Any help would be great!

dont know what your looking for

but check out places like clubgp.net. There is a shop there, and then theres anotther guy, like zzperformance or something.

While they prob. dont have body pannels or anything, many engine parts atleast for the 3.8's.

jon

All suspension parts and non-engine mods for 97-03 Grand Prix should work on your Intrigue.

For engine mods, if you have the 3800, you can also get parts for 97-03 Grand Prix to work.

If you have the 3.5L, you're pretty much SOL and will have to do custom work.

Yeah, you won't find body kits or custom hoods or anything like that, but the Intrigue shares the same platform as the 97-03 Grand Prix.

• 1 month later...

Thanks everyone, I have been doing lots and lots of research and I think I have found most of the parts I want. Just in case there is anyone else out there looking for Intrigue parts. Almost all suspension parts from 97-03 Grand Prix's fit right up, and you can find parts for those everywhere. Engine performance mods I found http://www.3800performance.com for the 3.8s and not a damn thing for the 3.5s, but to tell you the truth its because I really haven't been looking for 3.5 stuff since I own a 98 with a 3.8 There is probably stuff available, but you might have to pay a lot for it. Looking for Hoods and Body Kits as far as I know, this is the ONLY guy making anything for Intrigues, besides Razzi's gay looking excuse for a Body Kit of course. Even if your not into Intrigues you should check this one out at http://www.knightsperformance.com/prod03.htm its pretty badass!

Burneroftherice thanks for the site. Lots of stuff for Intrigues can be found there, along with other W-body cars. Not too much in the way of Performance mods though.

Anyway, thanks again everyone. The info helped a ton, and I hope it will help anyone else looking for Intrigue parts. Be sure and let me know if you guys have any more sites. Thanks.