Getting my bumper back from MAACO today! :D

grandprix104

Im so happy today! My car will no longer look like a shitpile! Im picking it up this afternoon and putting it on in the rain :twisted: Anyway i felt like sharing. Ill get pics up of it if i can steal my roommates digicam.

yea your better off using spray paint from what i've seen of them.

All depends on preping the vehicle. We had our 1988 Celebrity shot by Maaco and the paint came out great since myself and my dad did all the prep work. For $250 and some weekends out sanding and filling away, it was worth it.

- Erik

see ive got a good friend that works there and worked on it for me. He made sure it was done well. Unfornunately i wont get it till tomarrow cause it is still drying. I saw it though and it looked pretty good. and for $100 even its not bad at all.

well ive got it home now my ipression of maaco remains the same - you have to keep on thier case or the f everything up. the moron that loaded it in the car kinda scuffed it up but it will be fine. The paint job wasnt the best but it looks good and any rough spots are in unnoticable locations so its all good. what do you expect for $100. Anyway ill see if i can get pics up - i wont be putting it on the car till it warms up outside.

Grandprix104, I didn't know Hurricane, UT was the arm pit of the west. I thought Logan was? Congrats on getting your bumper back though.

Woo Hoo! Utahns in the house! :lol:

I dont think ive seen anyone else on here from UT - probably cause 90% of the population drive pickups, suv's, and minivans to haul thier 30 children! :D