HUD on a lumina?

Crimson Fury Z

lets say if i got one, and a wiring diagram for it, would it be possible to do it. moding the dash pad to fit it, and what else might i be missing?

It has been done before, talk to gnatgosplat, he ahs added HUD to many of his cars.

Physical mounting is going to be more difficult on a Lumina because some creativity is required. I added the HUD to Cutlass's so all I needed were Cutlass HUDs and they bolted right in.

The 94 was prewired so it was super easy. The 89 I had to splice into the cluster harness.

The Lumina should have all the wires you need in its cluster harness too.

No, but I think the manual shows one. It was something they planned, but dropped. No 95-97 CS made it out of the factory with a HUD... at least none I've ever heard of.

I'll bet a 94-96 Grand Prix HUD will fit. Maybe the 94-96 HUD bezel could even fit as well. If I remember correctly, the 94-96 GP dash is quite similar to the 95-97 CS dash.

Yeah, the 94-97 GP dashes tops are exactly the same as those in 95-97 CS's. The mounting should fit perfectly, and since the gauges are almost exactly the same I'd be willing to be wiring them should be pretty easy too.