Rare car or no?

topless94style

you should see how many TGPs are for sale on auto trader, and the prices they are going for. To bad they are all to far away from me. The closest is 350miles and is $7200.

I love that green color, and hey 22K is not bad at all.

22K is a great find. I just found a TGP on auto trader with 42K on it thats only 188 miles from my house. He's asking $5200 obo. I was thinking of calling him and offering $4500-$4700.

I dunno... I've seen quite a few of those 3.4 sedans.. and quite a bit of 'em were Intl. So I doubt they are anything super special. That Cutlass coupe you posted up there, wheres that at?! Thats a hell of a price!

That is a sweet Olds, for sure. You are correct, Stoudt A/S is in Reading, he's a Corvette dealer mostly. From time to time he gets some nice trades in on them, this must have been one.

Very reputable dealer, been around for a long time.

I don't think those 4-doors are rare either, I've seen quite a few running around with the 3.4 and Int'l package.

Nice cars, though.

I love that green color, and hey 22K is not bad at all.

22K is a great find. I just found a TGP on auto trader with 42K on it thats only 188 miles from my house. He's asking $5200 obo. I was thinking of calling him and offering $4500-$4700.

hey Danny...got some of that crazy smoke for me? its listed for $8500! where are you seeing $5200?

EDIT: ok, i guess ill share the crazy smoke! i didnt see NADA listed at $8500, asking $5200. in that case...GO FOR IT!!!!!!!