Pics of my 95 GP(alot of pics) tell me what you think

Goph

here are some pics of my car and what i done to it. Pretty much i like systems and neons.

fa01a6b1.jpg

2 alpine type R 12" running at 600 watts each

fa01a6a4.jpg

fa01a694.jpg

fa250b3e.jpg

fa28417a.jpg

fb133ef6.jpg

35% on the fronts and IDK what was on the back then but it is now at 5%

fc619ab2.jpg

most people like my cupholders and no I will not tell you how to do them because too many people are doing it.

fc619ac2.jpg

Kick ass!

I'm not gonna ask about how you did the cupholders, but I will ask if you got more pics of what they look like (my car has no cupholders :evil: )

It looks super sweet, I although the 5 spoke wheels look great, since you got the neon lights I think you should get some fancier chome wheels for a little more bling, but thats just IMO 8) .

no more pics of the cup holders

I want some chrome rims just don't have the money right now, working on getting a job and then I'm going to get some.

Edit: thanks for all the complements and i also have a blue underbody kit coming but it not going on tell if warm up.

i like the blue. looks really good. lot better installation job than i have seen in other cars.

as for the cupholders...why try and keep it a secret? its really not that hard to do.

i like the blue. looks really good. lot better installation job than i have seen in other cars.

as for the cupholders...why try and keep it a secret? its really not that hard to do.

yea i know that but the less people that have it the better.

yea i know that but the less people that have it the better.

Can i ask why? Not that i want to do it, i dont have cupholders for one, but why?

EDIT: Car looks good

I also like the blue. I was into that neon stuff a bunch of yrs ago and tore it all out. I'm 27 now and would add it to my engine bay if I was proud of it :lol: . My concerns stemmed from the COPS pulling me over with my 1st car when I had a neon license plate....don't they bother you with those foglights?

Nice car!

I also like the blue. I was into that neon stuff a bunch of yrs ago and tore it all out. I'm 27 now and would add it to my engine bay if I was proud of it :lol: . My concerns stemmed from the COPS pulling me over with my 1st car when I had a neon license plate....don't they bother you with those foglights?

Nice car!

no cops bother me around here. soon I'll be getting police strobes but they are for show and when i turn 18 going to fire calls.

and for the cupholders it is just LED's in them

here are some pics of my car and what i done to it. Pretty much i like systems and neons.

Impressive lighting! I really like the cool relaxed color combo of black / blue. Good choice!

Good looking system, but that's a ton of added weight that I don't personally enjoy.

I bet it boom-booms real loud; awesome stuff!

- Erik

Impressive lighting! I really like the cool relaxed color combo of black / blue. Good choice!

Good looking system, but that's a ton of added weight that I don't personally enjoy.

I bet it boom-booms real loud; awesome stuff!

- Erik

thanks and it is loud, i need to get it metered some time. as for the weight i don't care about it because i never plan on putting any mods on the engine to do any racing and i needed some weight in the back end because it use to break loss to much when it was icy even if it is FWD.

Nice car!

and for the cupholders it is just LED's in them

]dammit i was gonna tell everyone, but you beat me to it