What should I get

zachismisit

I htink I'm about to have somehwere around 150 dollars to spend on whatever, I've jgot '95 Olds Cutlass 3.1, what would you suggest I do? I've already done all the maintence including pcv valve etc...?

Wires and plugs?

Intake?

enigne mounts?

please leave usggestions

how bout in the way of engine stuff?

I looked into tint earlier this year... or last year, it was 200 for the stuff i wanted, i wanted the mirror type stuff... but anyways

how bout engine parts or drive train to be more specific

Ricer intake from autozone :$25

high flow catco cat from ebay: $50 shipped

dynomax thrush mufflers= $17 each plus shipping from summit

Ill take the rest of the $ off ya hands =)

-Jeff

yes definitely tint. and get the same % all around. 20 is what I have and I think that looks the best, IMO. mine was done perfectly for $140, and the guy was like I dunno this damn wrap around rear glass is gonna be a huge pain in the ass but he took his time and did it perfect. I forget when I get in my mom's car that people can see me and I still stare at them and stuff then am like oh shit. keeps the interior nicer longer from the sun, keeps it cooler inside, can't see valuables inside, and keeps a lot out sun out when driving, really notice that when have tint for a while then ride inna car without it.

If you feel like wasting another $40, u can get a metal pipe for an intake, but it wont help u much at all, but an air intake heat shield might be a decent idea.

Might wanna get the ffp dogbones, i never tryed em but people tell me there the shiz nit.

-Jeff

All I did was put the filter on the end of the stock intake tube, ghetto but worked fine. Dogbones are pretty simple, tint the engine (search rotating the motor). pop in and go.

-Jeff

All I did was put the filter on the end of the stock intake tube, ghetto but worked fine. Dogbones are pretty simple, tint the engine (search rotating the motor). pop in and go.

-Jeff

i think you got tinting locked in your head Jeff..."tint the engine" :lol:

i recommend tint. when i put 15% on the '94 it made it look a LOT better. it was just black and red. sexy i say.

Are you going for looks or performance?

There is stereo upgrades....speakers, headunit.

Simple drop-in air filter or complete intake with cone filter.

Plugs and/or wires.

Simple exhaust.

Window tint, like previously mentioned.

There isn't that many upgrades that you can do with $150.