what's the size of the door speakers on my 96 gp?

Cornerdealy

I have a 1995. What would be a good brand to use? I'm assuming my front doors have the 5 1/4 inch speakers as well. I have already upgraded the rear using higher end 2 way 6 x 9's from a monsoon equiped pontiac. thay are adequate for now.

they are 5 1/4 and the back are 6/9. i replaced all of them in my car. what brand are you thinking of getting?

I'm not sure, I just started looking. I know at least one of the 6X9's in the back are busted, so i will probably replace them first. I'm on kind of a limited budget now because I'm trying to save up for summer vacation, so I really dont want to spend any more than maybe 80 or 90 for the rear ones and 60 or 70 for the door speakers. Any suggestions?

i got a pair of infinty kappa 3way 6x9s ill get rid of for cheap and i even got a pair of sony xplodes 2 that im gettiung rid off

I got the Infinity and they are really nice

I'm not sure, I just started looking. I know at least one of the 6X9's in the back are busted, so i will probably replace them first. I'm on kind of a limited budget now because I'm trying to save up for summer vacation, so I really dont want to spend any more than maybe 80 or 90 for the rear ones and 60 or 70 for the door speakers. Any suggestions?

I got infinity kappa 5 1/4 in my fronts and they sound really good and i think they are 80 shipped off ikesound.com

alpine, infinity, high end pioneers them are some good brands