how much for a good paint job on the rear bumper

Goph

any of you ever had there back bumper repainted before at a really good body shop?

i know how much it is for the one in my town but he not the best around here and i need my rear bumper repainted because some asshole hit me in the parking lot at my school and i don't know who it was. It is 200 for the one in my town to do the bumper but there is one guy that is the best around here that i want to do it but don't want it painted tell spring so i really don't want to go in and get a est now.

here is all that is gone

f9c7498e.jpg

i would think that it could just get blended in but I'm not for sure

edit: it was from a damn bolt on a license plate i found out because of where it is and there is a small round mark on the bumper from it.

I really cant help you with your bumper, however I would like to know what the cost would be. I would like to know what kind of fog lights you have? Were they expensive, and was the installation hard or did they mount up to the factory brackets? Thanks

I live in Canada and they estimated to repaint my rear bumper for around $300.00 and i didn't have that much damage.

I think your looking around 200-300 to get it done.

They can't just blend that. They have to strip it down and maybe fix the plastic again. I crappy body shop will try to blend it.

I just did mine myself, when i get a chance I will show some pics of it.

It came out much better than what the body shop would have done. Then again having the experience working in one helps.. 8)

Later

I really cant help you with your bumper, however I would like to know what the cost would be. I would like to know what kind of fog lights you have? Were they expensive, and was the installation hard or did they mount up to the factory brackets? Thanks

the for lights are the factory ones with some blue LED's in them. I have alot of blue neons in my car.