More pics of my Lumina!

Bizzo

ok you still have the wrecked car??? if ya do i suggest when warmer weather you get all the euro interior pieces you can in that car....... i don't mind luminas but i hate the base interior woodgrain. btw the guage cluster isn't a plug and play.

You know, while looking at the inside pictures of your car, I noticed something:

Your base Lumina has the rear window defogger, while my Lumina Euro does not. It has all of the options EXCEPT the defogger, and I have no idea why Chevrolet did not include that option. As most Lumina owners probably know, that rather large rear window can hold alot of fog. Being that Euro is supposed to be one of the deluxe models, RWD should have been a standard option.

So don't feel bad. Your base Lumina has an option that my loaded Lumina does not. :?

I'm actually not minding it. The "..oh it'll just get salt on it again if I wash it, what's the point.." excuse is saving me $$ :D

thats horrible. i never make that excuse. salt = corrosion...especially on the undercarriage. i care for my car more than that.

Yes I still have the euro...and the interior is the same color. I'd like to put the power seats from the euro in the base, but it looks like it would tkae a lot of work. I'd also like to swap the gauge cluster because the base model cluster sucks big time. Since I don't have a heated garage I guess I"ll have to wait till spring.