I hate snow but I do love digital cameras

Bizzo

Yeah we've been getting blasted here in upstate ny as i'm sure all you ppl on this board from arund here know. Well today my gf bought a nice digital camera so i took a shot of my lumi...not the best but it will do until this snow stops. Even though they are predicting 4 feet of snowfall by friday night :evil: lumina.gif

I live Oswego, NY u may have never heard of it...but yeah its a small little city right on lake ontario about half hour north of syracuse.

Dude!! I know where you live! Well...not where you live, but general area. I'm glad to hear your getting snow, me and my family go up to Old Forge, Tugg Hill area on my Spring Break to ride snowmobiles.

Yes and no. You're not supposed to drive when the weather is like that because the put the city in a state of emergency and you're not supposed to do any unecessary traveling, but that sure doesn't stop me :D

well last night i lost internet and it was still ot working this morning so i had to turn on the TV to get the weather. weather channel said that oswego and county just got something like 54" of snow with a couple more feet before it is done.

WOW.

yet i continue to wear short pants. -35F and all.

something must be wrong with me.

Monty

Yeah....I think the finally tally is 60+ inches of snow has fell here since wednesday night and the only time my lumina got stuck was in my driveway when there was a 3ft snow drift in front of it :D

Yeah there's a racetrack...Oswego Speedway home of the fatest 5/8th mile supermodified track. Oh yeah and we have a thing called harborfest every july which is like a mini mardi gras.

Yeah there's a racetrack...Oswego Speedway home of the fatest 5/8th mile supermodified track. Oh yeah and we have a thing called harborfest every july which is like a mini mardi gras.

Those super mods come to our track called Lancaster Speedway about 1-2 times a summer...fucking loud and fast :P !