V8 Vtec Lumina Euro....

Euro

That is the biggest bunch of BS I have ever seen. He is obviously BSing if you read what he says, not to mention that he doesn't have any pictures, and he says it runs 11's at 190mph. And the companies that made all of the performance stuff on his car don't make that stuff. Last time I checked roush doesn't make a performance chip for a Lumina with a V8 vtech swap.

Shawn

[ricerMODE] you gotsta' believe that shiat cuz' he's got a tizzurbo and a supercharger!!!!! [/ricerMODE] That explains his high as hell trapping 11 second ET's..at least steal the mph off an actual 11 second slip if you're going to "brag" on car domain. :lol:

I haven't looked at this yet but i can tell you its bull because Honda/Acura never made a V8, not to mention a VTEC V8....the only thing close to aVTEC V8 is the VVT-i V8 available in the 400 series Lexuses, the GS 400, LS 400, SC 400, and their 430 variants. Total BS.

rOOOFTTT OMG LOL?!!1? K I WUZ TIRUD OF MEH PREE BEIN SO FUKIN SLO, SO I LIK PUTD A VPIR ENGIN IN IET AND IET BE GOIN FAAAAAAAAST OMG!1!?1?! ROFT@!11!~~ ROFT I LIK PULL UP 2 RIC AND DEY LIK FUKA UR PREE AINT FAZT!~??~? ROFT!1/111 DEN I JUS PUNTCH IET AND LEV DEM FUCKAZ EATIN MEH DUST!??1/ ROFTTTT!?!?1!!1 SO LIK DIS FARRARI INZO CUMZ UP 2 MEH AND HEZ LIK 'NUGGA U WANNA RAZ?!1/!1' AND I GO FO SHIZZLE MEH NIZZLLE DIZZLE WIZZLE!!1?!? ROFT!?1 OMG2?!1/ LOL!!1/11!!~~~ SO DIS FURRARI IES SO SLO IET AINT NO CUMPARISUN TO MEH VEPIR PWRD PREE I JUS LEAFED HIEM EATIN MEH BURNIN RUBBAR!ORM1/. ROFT!!??!?1!!!!!`~~~ SO I STIOPD AET DE WAFLE HOUS AEND DAT FUCKA CUMZ BAK!1!!1! HE TRYID TO BRAK MEY WINDAU!!!?!!?!? OMG?q!! rOft!!!1 SO I GUTTED MEH SUB BOX AND I THROWED IET AT DAT UGLY IZNO!!?!? ROFT!1 OMG!!!!!!?!?1!~~ IET BROK DAT MIRRAR OEF AND I TUK HEZ KEYZ AND I NUVAR SAW HIEM AGAIUN!?!?!?! ROFTR!!!!! LFMAORQUR903U)p *u(poi! U*()P! Y#UI@J$VKQ#H (Q*krn kfh9867y OMG!

Why would you even bother to check out people who dont have any pics up on their cardomaine sites? usually all they do is BS or have nothing good to say other then, "I have suchandsuch a car and will have pics up eventually cause my digital camera broke, but anyways vote for me"

this car does exist.....I have seen it personally....

:roll:

C'mon guys lets give him a break, I mean HE DOES get that thing to go 210 mph. :roll:

Seriously, has anyone here been around 115 with these things??? They start feeling awfully slushy... One of these cars over 180 would take flight, what a douche.

What a dillhole. No such thing as a VTEC V8 unless its in some racing series i've never heard of :P And no way anyone's ever put one in a Wbody. Why do the dumbasses who say shit like that always have Luminas? Why not a Regal or something?

maybe he put one 4VTEC engine in the trunk and other on the passanger seat and that made him a 8 cylinder VTEC, and that 210 MPH he was doing down the cliff

LMAO...yea maybe, who know's!?!! He's a wanna be domestic-ricer!

Why do the dumbasses who say shit like that always have Luminas? Why not a Regal or something?

I feel your pain bro. :x

I feel both of your pains. :?

OMG this guy is a freakin retard. I hit him up on AIM, and this is the short but sweet conversation we had.

BRANSWOLF: hello

ME: hello?

BRANSWOLF: ?

ME: ah

ME: yes

ME: got a quesiton for ya

BRANSWOLF: um who are u

ME: where exactly did you find a vtec V8 to put in a euro lumina??

ME: cuz me and everyone else that drives a w-body think youre full of shit

BRANSWOLF: oh hey um yea its a import engine i speacial ordered it

ME: sure ya did

ME: who makes it?

BRANSWOLF: supra

ME: youre fuckin full of shit

BRANSWOLF: i had to extend my front end to

ME: supras dont have vtec

ME: s

BRANSWOLF: yea they do

ME: NO THEY DONT

ME: theyre inline 6cylanders your retard

ME: and i dont even think theyre vvt

ME: and vtec is honda anyways

ME: you dont have a damn clue what youre talking about

BRANSWOLF: yes i do

Then he signed off. I got a kick out of it. You guys should all hit him up!!!