Cheesy411

Okay well my resivor for the coolant as very little coolant in it i refiled it the top and an hour or so later it was gone. i smell no coolant being burned and there is no mositure or coolant in the oil. where is it going

ANy help will be greatly appreciated

Check the oil for coolant in it. It would be milky looking. If it's milky then you got a head gasket problem. Fill it up again, see what happens. it could just be there was very little in the rad to begin with and now everything that was in the overflow, is now in the rad? who knows? Somebody else will probably have some more ideas oh what is wrong.

its running normal it has been for a month with no coolant in the res its running 200 degree's wich is normal and i got heat i smell no burning coolant and no milkyness in the engines oil. my dad said it could be a cracked block or cylender or something but I would see a puddle on the ground if it was leaking from the res or if there was a hose blown.... what else could it be

I need some help thanks guys

Dude, check the waterpump. Sometimes they crack in a way so they only leak when the engineis running at high RPMs.. Just a thought.. I had this happen before, so I thought Id throw it out. :D

mine did that too, cracked lower intake manifold gasket. leaked and evaporated before it could hit the ground, took me a while to find it, go have a pressure test done like I did found my problem in no time.

Check around the corners of the lower intake..that's where they're prone to leak as nothing but sealant is caked in the corners there..over time, this sealant corrodes and causes leaks.

I know when my lumina sprung a coolant leak It took me a while to find it. My radiator was leaking in the front of the car where you cant see it. Plus i would never see it dripping. I let it go till the problem got worse and presented itself. It made the problem easier to find. :) :)

ok try bleeding the air out of the system and see if it still looses water........ if there is air in the tube that goes from the water pump to the throttle body you'll get some sort of a vapor lock that will compress the liquid and the water pump will pull in water without it returning.... bleed the air out and then see if you have and issue