Where can I get an adapter so i can put in a new cd player..

Cornerdealy

doesn't sounddomain GIVE you all of the stuff needed to install the deck, except maybe the antenna adapter?? Thats what i thought. But if not go to walmart to get the wiring harnes, antenna adapter and if they have the dash mounting kit, if not best buy or CC, or any local shop.

unless you have the steering wheel controls? if you have the steering wheel controls youll need an extra hookup thing i think to get the steering controls to work. but if you dont its very simple, take out your old stereo, look at the connector that its connected to, go to walmart and buy the connector in the auto department, its like 6 or 7 bucks IIRC and if you get that and hook it up to the stereo its a cinch. good luck

unless you have the steering wheel controls? if you have the steering wheel controls youll need an extra hookup thing i think to get the steering controls to work.

well, i have the steering wheel controls, but i intend on not hooking them up to the stereo, because i heard that it was too much trouble...i don't mind having the useless buttons there, and maybe eventually i'll get a new steering wheel.

doesn't sounddomain GIVE you all of the stuff needed to install the deck

i think they do, but they didnt have the one for my year grand prix. Will this one work? http://www.sounddomain.com/sku/SCOGM1517B

hey CB...I know this is off topic but I can't help but notice your sig...I'm guessing you had a bad experience with the Sony X-plod products?...any info you would like to pass on since I'm planning on upgrading the speakers in my Lummie soon...jus fire away :lol: