Blowing Ice cold air (vacuum)

90 euro

Dropped a 190 t-stat in and no luck....hot hoses going both ways from heater core. I noticed the is no hiss when I move my dial to "hot". The problem is that I can't find a vacuum reservior or even a vacuum line that goes anywhere near the heater core.

Anyone know?

Hmmm, when I was cleaning my evaporator core because it plugged up causing my defroster not to work very well (I couldn't pass safety), I noticed all the vacum lines going to all the postion controllers, for accessibility I had to move some of the vent by changing the postion. I noticed that the temp control was electronic not vacum, so your problem could be that the temp motor is dead, switch is dead, or its just stuck.

impossible...There was a distinct hiss when switch from cold to hot when the switch was functional. Also I have a cruise/heat vacuum line coming off the throttle body. Thing is, all the line go under the damned intake, I don't know where there go from there. Does anyone know where the heater vacuum line goes, or even where the vacuum reservior/accumulator is on this thing. It's a 90 euro with a 3.1 under the hood.

Wow I guess all of the 90 Euros have a no heat prob :lol: I do too, when I put heat on it blows cold to a little warm, when I put bi lev on it blows warmer. Try that as a temp solution.