Gun Metal, Gold, or Silver wheels for red TGP???

90TGP

son of a bitch.. I still can't get over how clean that TGP is!! Man if you guys EVER put it up on the market.. even 15 years from now.. I get first dibs.

It's NEVER going to be on the market :wink: ..he's now made the agreement that when I finish my associates degree(beginning of 05) that he will give me the car..I'm not arguing with that. 8) When it's mine, I will never sell it no matter what..if it's ever wrecked..screw the insurance companies..it's mine, it would live on in another Prix or be fixed.

son of a bitch.. I still can't get over how clean that TGP is!! Man if you guys EVER put it up on the market.. even 15 years from now.. I get first dibs.

It's NEVER going to be on the market :wink: ..he's now made the agreement that when I finish my associates degree(beginning of 05) that he will give me the car..I'm not arguing with that. 8) When it's mine, I will never sell it no matter what..if it's ever wrecked..screw the insurance companies..it's mine, it would live on in another Prix or be fixed.

Yeah I'd never get rid of it either.... but crazier things have happened! If crazy things happen, you know where to find me 8) Honestly, I don't know if I could even bring myself to drive it.. it would end up sitting in a plush garage until I die :?

Yeah I'd never get rid of it either.... but crazier things have happened! If crazy things happen, you know where to find me 8) Honestly, I don't know if I could even bring myself to drive it.. it would end up sitting in a plush garage until I die :?

lol..there's one with your name on it in NY for $1200..guy says it's "mint" with no problems other than the gauge cluster lights(check gauges and low fuel typical problem) staying on. Has 87K on it if I'm remembering right. Go to http://www.netavalanche.com/tgp and the for sale section there if you're interested..better act quick, because if it's as described, someone will probably snatch it up quick.

lol..there's one with your name on it in NY for $1200..guy says it's "mint" with no problems other than the gauge cluster lights(check gauges and low fuel typical problem) staying on. Has 87K on it if I'm remembering right. Go to http://www.netavalanche.com/tgp and the for sale section there if you're interested..better act quick, because if it's as described, someone will probably snatch it up quick.

I emailed him yesterday morning and he hasn't replied yet...its mine if everything sounds right!