Picked up another w-body

Bizzo

Well I bought a w-body today. :D A maroon 91 Lumina with the 3.1 with only 83k. Got a pretty good deal on it. Only problem it is the hood cable assembly broke but I still have my 92 euro for parts. I notice while driving it today there is some noise coming from one of the back wheels. Almost sounds like a wheel bearing, but I noticed that the rear tires are two different brands could the mismatched tread be the cause of this? Anyways I can't wait till spring so I can clean the filthy NY salt/sand off her and take some pics.

I'll gladly post pics as soon as i get my hands on a digi cam and it's a 4-dr. It was a pretty good deal considering i got it for under a grand It's only got a lil rust on the bottom of the driver's door not bad for an upstate ny car! But the interior is mint...not even a little bit of curling on the dash! I just hope I have her longer than my euro which i only had for a month :( :evil: