strut tower caps

godofthunder

Are they universal to first gen w-bodies?

Im planing on removing my STB before I sell the car, and want to put the stock ones back. I put the little washers on wrong...to it looks like the brace is on them pretty tight.

I just wanted to pic some up from the JY...and then sell the STB (one guy here asked about it)

Also...what about air boxes on the 3100s?

jon

About $8 I think.

These are 89 caps, so you would have to slightly enlarge 1 hole. They went to larger studs in 90. The other 2 holes are already oversized from the factory and will fit fine. The one smaller hole is the only difference I can tell between 88-89 and 90+.

yes

i plan to get to the junkyard it looks like saturday. Once i get them, ill check on shipping. Its almost brand new. Itll be something like $15-20+shipping (dep. on what that is)

jon

Those black metal covers on top of your strut towers, the 3 nuts hold them down. If you don't have any, you need them. Otherwise your strut shaft will start poking at your hood and the rubber bushing will start to pop out.