Updated!! Bad Week for my W-Body. PICs Soon!!

pblunt_

Okay last monday when I got off work I got into a small fender bender. I broke a headlight & destroyed my grille. Okay not a problem I have a Z34 grille in the trunk already painted and ready to install anyway. I can pick up another headlight at any junkyard around my house. Tuesday morning when I got on the freeway to go to work I didn't notice the day before one of my hood latches where damaged too. All that air took my hood up and slammed it into my windsheild. Now that just hurts. The car is no longer driveable now. So lucky I found a junkyard that repaired all my damage real cheap. So now I have a midnight blue hood on a Silver Lumina, not a problem I was going paint her anyway this year again. Wednesday I had no problem she looks like nothing ever happened outside of the ricer carbon fiber black hood wannabe look. Then Thursday I get on the freeway to go to work again the top half of my engine blew up and I didn't know that it over heated 'cause my low coolant light never turns off. I got it to the mechanic on the weekend he told me there was no coolant in my engine, I say impossible I had the whole coolant system flushed and refilled the week prior. He said it must have been water they used because my engine is bone dry besides there is still oil protecting it from locking up, and my car has no leaks in it whatsoever. The whole top half of the block is cracked, the cylinders are cracked, the pistons are jacked, and I'm without my car. :evil: Oh that other place where I took my car to for my coolant system they so owe me an engine. So enlight of my little problem, one of my dad's friends needs a computer and has cars lying around. So I trade him one of my PCs I have lying around for a Blue 1st Gen 2 Door Lumina. So I'm now going to own 2 W-Bodies!! Well 1 and a half. So what my original just happens to be a 3 ton rock right now. She'll be back with the 3.8 3800 Series II Supercharged later on after I make sure this other Lumina is as strong as mine used to be.

After the agree to buy you a motor (from hearing from your lawyer if need be), run over to l67swap.com and buy the $300 wiring harness that plugs into the engine and lumina so you dont have to fabricate anything, then it becomes a direct swap IF you can use your stock tranny.

-Jeff

After the agree to buy you a motor (from hearing from your lawyer if need be), run over to l67swap.com and buy the $300 wiring harness that plugs into the engine and lumina so you dont have to fabricate anything, then it becomes a direct swap IF you can use your stock tranny.

-Jeff

And that tranny will be shot within a month. You NEED the 65HD-E with that engine. It's the only one that can handle it besides a beefed up Getrag.

-Jeff

And that tranny will be shot within a month. You NEED the 65HD-E with that engine. It's the only one that can handle it besides a beefed up Getrag.

I will take pictures of the new one when I have it in my posession. And take pictures of my current one now. And I will be using the 4T65E HD transmission tranny that goes with that engine.

Just to keep you all updated....I just got my second Lumina home today. I picked it up from one shop and took it to another and immediately fixed the problem and got a major tune-up, and boy is this car still running strong. It just set up in the shop since last October because the guy I got the car from likes going to this Semi-Truck repair shop so any car that comes gets pushed aside and they still couldn't find out what's wrong. I got it and had it fxed within 2 hours. The car used to cut off while idling in drive or stopping. My mechanic said it was something called EGR in the exhaust, I never heard of this part before but whatever it does I could tell it works after I picked up the car from him today. And pics will be up alittle later, I kinda gave him the computer I use with my camera, so I have to install it on this one.

I stay in Downtown Detroit where all the freeways link up. You will never see me in median on I-96 I own that freeway....anyone that thinks otherwise come get me. If I'm not there I'm busy taking over M-10. I took my car to Alex's Hi-Tech Auto Center, since this is owned by arabs it's now kown as Abe's Hi-Tech Auto Center after 5 years, Tax avoiding whores.