Attn Shawn

Intlcutlass

(or anyone who can stick some "how to" pics on their site.)

I changed out the wifes rear strut over the weekend (95 Cutlass), taking pics all the way. You know how sometimes people ask, how do you do that? or how do you compress the spring?

If I send some pics and a right up, can you post em?

redfox will see this sooner or later im sure he wouldn't mind

Hell yeah I will! Intlcutlass, if you want to write up a procedure, I'll post and give you credit on W-Body Performance. Shoot me an IM to grab my e-mail address!

- Erik

Joey, I am using Net Zero as my ISP, and I use Strike9 to post my pics....both free accts. I will not pay for anything that has to do with the internet. I am ultra cheep. :oops: The pics are bigger than anything I wcould post on Strike9.

Redfox...I still have to write it up, and although the car is dirty (Cleveland Oh winter salt spray), the pics show pretty good detail. Thanks sir... I will get it written up before the weekend.

Sure, you can send them over to my email. How big are they? I have a 10mb/month limit since I also don't like to pay for anything to do with the Internet (except for this site of course).

Thanks fellas...I will send them before this weekend, as I still have to do the write up part, and draw some nice lines on the pics.

POSTED! Thanks Intlcutlass!

- Erik