Anyone remember that red cutlass with the wing on front?

Intlcutlass

If you do, you will remember he had done all sorts of work to the car, some of it "questionable" as far as his taste. If I remember the thread correctly, he even went so far as to disable his egr. ANYWAY......looks as if he's going with a L67 swap....

http://www.l67swap.com/l67swap.htm

Thats him ....right? (as if there is any question). :lol:

If he wants to compete with the ricers, he at least looks like one. The bumper is nice but very import looking. I like the GM cars looks as most of them are :shock: , plus its even better to see there faces as they get smoked by a grandpa or stock looking w-body. :lol:

His car may be FUBAR and fugly, but look how much attention he is getting!!! Bad publicity is still good publicity :o

By that standard, Michael Jackson is now the king of....good publicity?? :shock:

Think about it this way. Although that stupid wind is ugly, I bet he is getting downforce on the front of the car, which is good. On front wheel drive cars, it only makes sense to put a spoiler on the hood, to increase the downforce of the drive wheels.