side post batteries suck!!!

rudefyet

why would gm choose such a thing...it make it a pain is the ass to hook up any external components and just to get it out of the friggin car :evil:

but nevermind that...i posted a few days ago my alternator went bad...well i finally got the battery out with a pair of channel locks...and the postive post is so corroded you can't even tell there' metal under it :shock:

i was wondering if this would cause the battery not to charge...cause all it did was slowly die while driving and wouldn't charge by the alternator...not sure if it charges elsewhere...but just curious if that could be my problem

i'm gonna clean it up and put it back in the car and give it a shot...but the freezing rain outside is a little too cold for me :lol: ...i'll wait an hour or so till it turns to snow and then do it :wink:

that wasn't it...i'm almost positive it's the alternator now...just need to find the weather to put it in...till then i'm stuck driving the Danger Ranger until i fix my GP