is it just me? kinda o/t

Marcus18

or when the car takes off at about half throttle(or when it wants to shift at 3000rpm) and as soon as it hits second the boost goes up and your gone?

my cousin said he shifted about the same time I did and I left him like he was standing still.

:twisted:

I love it!!!

marcus

The boost on my car is a little weird...like sometimes i can play with the throttle position and get more boost when at about 85% rather then WOT. I know, its weird but hey...whatever works!

Yeah, mine do the same thing. :D It's probably an adverse side effect of a turbo that is undersized for our engines. Anyways, I just always say that she just can't wait to get moving. :twisted:

me too. I usually have to tell it to wait till I get out on a striaght road. I'll crank it up and start to pull out my drive and it wants to go to I take it out and take her to 80 and she seems pretty happy with that. now when them ricers come along it's all over she like to eat them.

marcus